JS COACHWORKS VEHICLE BODYSHOP : South East London, Blackheath and Bromley
The complete solution Vehicle Body Repair | Customisation | Cosmetic Smart Repair | Custom Paintwork & Resprays | Paintless Dent Removal
JS Coachworks are renowned for absolute professionalism, quality and attention to details in all aspects of vehicle body repair, with customer focus and communication at the very centre.
Widely recognised throughout South East London, Blackheath, Bromley and surrounding areas our first class service even extends throughout Surrey, Kent and Essex. Holding numerous insurance approvals and BSI 10125 status. JS Coachworks continue to strive, invest and exceed all customer expectations.
With a policy that is totally focused around customer service, quality and right first time…every time. Our number one aim is to provide all our clients and partners with the very highest quality of vehicle body repairs, efficiently, faultlessly and on time. Our experienced and courteous team are here to help, with free and honest advice regarding any aspect of your vehicle needs. Our fundamental aim is to have you back on the road with as little inconvenience as possible.
Vehicle Body Repair | Vehicle Customisation | SMART Vehicle Repairs | Custom Paintwork & Resprays | Paintless Dent Removal
Most efficient and effective repair process
At the start of every repair journey we collect as much information as possible about the incident circumstances to enable us to triage the repair and deploy it as quickly as possible to the most efficient and effective repair solution, keeping you informed at each step along the way.
This means that every one of our customers experience an expert service that is always focused on delivering the highest repair quality and customer satisfaction as standard.
Do the simple things brilliantly and continually invest in technology
Understanding our customer needs and expectations, JS Coachworks continue to invest in people, training, manufacturer software, repair and management processes combined with the very latest in repair technology. We continue to focus on doing the simple things brilliantly, being agile, innovate and forward thinking. Which can be seen by our BSI 10125 accreditation, insurance approvals, ATA accredited vehicle damage assessors and technicians, which work in line with manufacturer repair methods as a mechanism to ensure safe repairs are adopted.
Did You Know
- You are entitled to have your vehicle repaired by a repairer of your choice.
- We are an insurance approved repairer and work with all the leading insurers.
- Hold BSI 10125 accreditation
- We are also an approved non-fault repairer-for those times when the accident’s not your fault.
- Provide you with a comprehensive lifetime guarantee for the remaining period of ownership of the vehicle.
Average key2key 5 days | 140 repairs per month | 97% customer satisfaction
Our Bodywork Services
JS Coachworks are renowned for absolute professionalism, quality and attention to details in all aspects of vehicle body repair for South East London, Blackheath and Bromley with customer focus and communication at the very centre. Our services include vehicle body repairs, accident repairs, prestige bodywork and alloy wheel repairs.
- The London’s population is 8.79 million
- London cabbies learn 320 route through over 25,000 streets
- Big Ben’s real name is Elizabeth Tower. Big Ben is the actual bell.
- Navy Ships have to give a barrel of Rum when they enter the Port of London
- There are 2.56 million cars licenced in London
- Around 40,000 people cross Tower Bridge daily